Craig H. Whitlock
Chief Executive Officer
- Over 15 years experience of International Business Development in Agriculture, Defense, and Healthcare.
- Craig navigated regulatory matters, coordinated with government officials/Heads-of-State & private sector stakeholders to establish projects with global teams.
- Craig is a decorated, 13-year U.S. Army, Airborne/Ranger Qualified Commissioned Officer.
Jeremy L. Ham
Chief Financial Officer
- Over 15 years energy infrastructure experience in both private and public capital raising, mergers & acquisitions, deal structuring and negotiations, strategic planning and business development.
- Founder and CEO of Greenfield Midstream, a private equity backed start-up where he raised and deployed over $400MM of capital.
- Served as executive vice president at NuDevco Midstream Partners, LLC, where he restructured a private midstream infrastructure business, prepping it for an MLP IPO (NASDAQ: FISH) in 2014.
General Manager & Director
- Head of Bord na Mona BioEnergy, the largest user of biomass in Ireland.
- Supply chains in Australia, Russia & several African countries.
- Managed the development of a 300,000 metric tonne wood pellet plant in Georgia, USA.
- Operations Director for Balcas Timber Ltd., oversaw four sawmilling sites with 450 employees processing 800,000 cubic meters of logs annually.
- Ran plants in Canada, Mexico, USA, the UK and Ireland.
SVP of Commercial Relationships
- Responsible for Fiber Supply Chain & Sustainability Supply Management, QAC, and Customer Relations.
- Expertise in senior sales & business development, SCM, and customer relations experience.
- Formerly employed as a Petroleum Pricing Analyst, responsible for analyzing national and foreign petroleum supply trade, price setting and regional allocation.
SVP of Logistics
- Responsible for the “Forest-to-Fire” logistical chain and supply chain management.
- Recently employed as Stoller Canada’s General Manager (GM), which distributes premier agro-chemical products.
- Geoff increased the revenues for Stoller Canada >45% in 3 years.