Craig H. Whitlock
Chief Executive Officer
- Over 15 years experience of International Business Development in Agriculture, Defense, and Healthcare.
- Craig navigated regulatory matters, coordinated with government officials/Heads-of-State & private sector stakeholders to establish projects with global teams.
- Craig is a decorated, 13-year U.S. Army, Airborne/Ranger Qualified Commissioned Officer.
Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Brian Raber has more than 30 years of experience in the energy industry with more than 10 years in executive positions. As COO, Mr. Raber reorganized engineering, operations, and procurement for Lucid Energy Group after the acquisition and recapitalization.
- Previously, serving as VP in NiSource Midstream, Mr Raber played a key role in $500 Million greenfield capital expansion projects.
- As Director, Capital Projects at Enterprise Products Partners LP Mr. Raber was responsible for $1.2B in major capital projects.
Chief Financial Officer
- Over 20-year career in corporate finance with experience across a range of transactions in the energy and natural resources sectors
- Experience includes almost 13 years with Simmons Energy in roles of increasing responsibility, ending as a Managing Director in investment banking
- Previous experience also includes working as a Director of M&A at Halliburton
on acquisitions and strategic initiatives in the oilfield services sector
- Mr. Cedric Burgher, Senior Managing Director for FTI Consulting, is a seasoned executive with extensive C-Level experience. As CFO for Occidental Petroleum, he led the execution of the industry’s largest-ever bond offering, term loan and oil hedge position.
- Prior experience included work with ESG initiatives such as OXY’s Low Carbon Ventures and Oil & Gas Climate Initiative roundtables.
- As CFO for KBR, Mr. Burgher led the company through its IPO and spin-off from Halliburton. He also held executive positions with EOG and Quantum Energy Partners.
- 30 years of experience in financial, managerial, and engineering roles in energy and natural resources.
- He most recently served as Managing Director and Head of E&P for Simmons Energy where he led the efforts of the upstream investment banking team. He held various commercial roles with Simmons Energy’s E&P group during his 15 years with the firm from 2005-2019.
- Prior to Simmons, Jay was VP-Finance and a Partner with Buena Vista Oil & Gas from 2002-2005, a private company based in Houston.
SVP of Commercial Relationships
- Responsible for Fiber Supply Chain & Sustainability Supply Management, QAC, and Customer Relations.
- Expertise in senior sales & business development, SCM, and customer relations experience.
- Formerly employed as a Petroleum Pricing Analyst, responsible for analyzing national and foreign petroleum supply trade, price setting and regional allocation.
SVP of Logistics
- Responsible for the “Forest-to-Fire” logistical chain and supply chain management.
- Recently employed as Stoller Canada’s General Manager (GM), which distributes premier agro-chemical products.
- Geoff increased the revenues for Stoller Canada >45% in 3 years.